"us") collects, uses and shares information about you through websites or mobile apps operated by us from
(collectively, including the Websites and our Social Media Pages, the "Services").
"Personal Information" is information, whether true or not, that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination), which may include:
- E-mail address;
- Postal Address (including billing and shipping address);
- Geolocation information;
- Telephone number;
- Fax number;
- Bank information and credit references (if applicable);
- Credit or debit card number.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect information about the Services that you use and how you use them. Certain information is
collected automatically through your device, such as your: IP address; device identifier, Ad ID,
browser type; operating system characteristics; information about your use of our Services; and data
regarding network connected hardware (e.g., computer or mobile device) ("Usage Information"). To the
extent that Usage Information is Personal Information under applicable law or is combined with Personal
The methods that we and our Service Providers may use to collect Usage Information include:
- Log Information: We collect information about your use of our Services, such as IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account, and related data, and store it in log files.
We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners and social media platforms, and combine that with information we collect about you. To the extent we combine such third-party sourced information with Personal Information we collect directly from you, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. We are not responsible for the accuracy of the information obtained from third parties or third-party practices.
We and our Service Providers may use information about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, develop new services, and protect VALLABH IMPEX [I] PVT LTD and our users;
- To facilitate, manage, personalize and improve your online experience;
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters, brochures, catalogs and e-mails;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, enhancing, improving, or modifying our Services, identifying usage trends, and operating and expanding our business activities; and
- To send you advertisements and communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events we believe may be of interest to you
Our agents, vendors, consultants, marketing service providers, and other service providers (collectively "Service Providers") may receive, or be given access to your information, including Personal Information and Usage Information, in connection with their work on our behalf. These Service Providers may be located in countries other than your country of residence. These Service Providers are prohibited from using your Personal Information for any purpose other than to provide this assistance, although we may permit them to use de-identified data or aggregate information which does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).We may also share information about you as follows:
- As necessary, for the following purposes: (a) to comply with legal process; (b) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; (d) to protect our operations and protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (e) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain;
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes. For example, processing your orders, fulfilling your requests, providing customer service, and improving our products;
- With our subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, and other third parties for their own business purposes. For example, improving their products and services; and
- To a third party in connection with or during negotiations of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Without limiting the forgoing, in our sole discretion, we may share aggregated information which does not identify you or de-identified information about you with third parties or affiliates for any purpose.
We may offer sweepstakes, contests and other promotions (each, a "Promotion") jointly sponsored or offered by third parties that may require submitting Personal Information. If you voluntarily choose to enter a Promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that particular Promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other parties to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
Some information about your browsing of the Services and certain Third-Party Services may be collected across time and services and shared with third parties to deliver ads and/or other content to you on the Services and certain Third-Party Services. VALLABH IMPEX [I] PVT LTD may receive information about Third Party Services that you have visited and use it for marketing purposes-a practice sometimes termed "(re)-targeting," "interest-based advertising," and "online behavioral advertising."
Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a "Do Not Track" signal to online services you visit. Note there is no consensus among industry participants as to what "Do Not Track" means in this context. Like many online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a "Do Not Track" signal from a visitor's browser. To find out more about "Do Not Track," visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
We seek to use reasonable technical and organizational security measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. In addition, VALLABH IMPEX [I] PVT LTD will not keep your Personal Information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information collected through our Services. Your Personal Information is stored on servers based in outside India & maintained with the assistance of a third-party data storage provider.
Our Services are not intended for children and are not targeted to children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a child under the age of thirteen (13) you are not permitted to use the Services and should not send any information about yourself to us.
VALLABH IMPEX [I] PVT LTD will provide web pages or other mechanisms allowing you to correct or update some of the Personal Information you have provided us.
We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then-active databases as soon as practicable (but may retain prior information for records to the extent not prohibited by applicable law). Please note that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information or public postings from our databases and that residual data may remain on backup media or for other reasons. We also may retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some instances blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Browsers offer different functionalities and options so you may need to set them separately. Please be aware that if you disable or remove cookies some parts of our Services may not work and that when you revisit our Services your ability to limit browser-based Tracking Technologies is subject to your browser settings and limitations. With respect to our mobile applications, you can stop all collection of information by uninstalling the app. Also, you may be able to exercise specific privacy choices, such as enabling or disabling location identifying services, by adjusting the permissions in your mobile device.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications (e-mails or text messages) from us at any time by: (i) for promotional e-mails, following the instructions as provided in e-mails to click on the unsubscribe link or changing your communication preferences by logging onto your account; and (ii) for text messages, following the instructions as provided in text messages from us to text the word, "STOP". Please note that your opt-out is limited to the e-mail address or phone number used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions. If you opt-out of only certain communications, other subscriptions may continue. Even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, we may, subject to applicable law, continue to send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing or our ongoing business relations.
Our mobile applications may send you notifications that may include alerts, sounds, and icon badges. These push notifications or in-app messages may include both operational messages and promotional messages regarding products, services and offers that may be of interest to you. These can be configured in Settings. As with e-mails, even if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional push notifications, such as those about your use of the applications or our ongoing business relations.